Features at a Glance
- Prime location on the banks of the River Foyle
- There is free car parking in our hotel car park (limited to 40 spaces)
- Discounted car parking rates at Quayside Multistory
- Health & Fitness Club with indoor pool
- Popular Thompson's Restaurant
- 9 excellent meeting and events rooms
- Wi-fi internet access is available throughout the hotel
- Non smoking hotel
The City Hotel Derry - the perfect Derry hotel location
When it comes to location, the City Hotel Derry cannot be beaten. Situated on Queen’s Quay adjacent to the beautiful River Foyle which affords the hotels excellent view of the river from many of its guestrooms. The City Hotel Derry is positioned in the city centre and hence sightseeing attractions and nights out in Derry are not far away.
Local attractions include the Derry City walls, River Foyle, Tower Museum and the Guildhall to name just a few. There is something to cater for all interests at the City Hotel Derry. If you prefer to venture further out, then within 45 minutes travel by car you can visit the breathtaking sites of the Giant’s Causeway, Ireland’s number one tourist attraction. Also only a couple of hours away is the very popular city of Dublin, a city that has a buzzing nightlife and features attraction such as the Guiness Factory. Your options in Derry are limitless.
Not only is the City Hotel Derry central for a host of attractions, but it also benefits from excellent transport links making it easy to get to and easy to explore from.
Getting married at the City Hotel Derry
Events at our hotel in Derry